Holiday-Inn Algarve in Armação de Pêra is proud to host a group of Remote Working Entrepreneurs and Professionals between 7 and 13 November 2020. For 7 days local and international online entrepreneurs, freelancers and remote workers will gather to work together on their skills, network and business with a panoramic view of the beautiful beach of Armação de Pêra.
The Beach & Business Escape is a relaxing and inspiring get-a-way for the ambitious who love to work on their personal and professional development in an informal setting.
No suits, no forced networking and no business cards allowed. The program focuses on creating community, personal and professional growth and a healthy work-life balance.
The program includes a 6-night stay in a private double room for single occupancy, breakfast, lunch and dinner, mastermind and skillshare sessions and curation of a group of highly driven online entrepreneurs and professionals.
The participants find community, answers, solutions and new perspectives on professional or personal challenges during mastermind sessions and group sessions. They get inspired by other people's life stories, business models or strategies.
“During the pandemic the interest for our Remote Work Escapes tripled. This shows how much people feel isolated while working remotely and community is more important than ever!”
Why this initiative?
Although many companies allowed their employees to work remotely before the COVID-19 pandemic, it became the new normal after this.
As the pandemic spread, forcing the market to go into lock-down, businesses were left with no other option than to work remotely. As a result, there has been a massive increase in the number of remote workers in 2020.
The recent ‘State-of-Remote’ Report Of Buffer shows that The biggest challenges of remote workers are isolation and unplugging from work (Buffer stats 2019). A global mental and social health problem is at risk when we look at this study.
The Nomad Escape helps Remote Working professionals to connect offline with like-minded people and work on a healthy work-life balance. The applications for their Escapes tripled during the pandemic and shows how big the need is for community and a healthy work-life balance.
- 4.7 million people were already working remotely before the Covid-19 Pandamic
- 88% of businesses, worldwide, made it mandatory or encouraged their employees to work from home after COVID-19 was declared a pandemic (https://review42.com/remote-work-statistics/)
- The recent ‘State-of-Remote’ Report Of Buffer shows that The biggest challenges of remote workers are isolation and unplugging from work (Buffer stats 2019). A global mental and social health problem is at risk when we look at this study.
- The event will be hosted by Michelle Maree, the co-founder of The Nomad Escape. Michelle is specialized in creating programs for remote working professionals and teams.
- She has been a remote working entrepreneur for the last 3 years, with expertise in education, business development, marketing & sales and community building.
- Because of her experience and expertise she knows exactly what is needed to design the ultimate experience for remote working professionals and is passionate about connecting people to grow, explore and build life on their terms. .
Find more info here https://thenomadescape.com/beach-and-business-escape/ or on the Facebook event page: https://fb.me/e/1SryoTvjo
There are only 10 spots available for highly motivated professionals.
The Holiday-Inn and The Nomad Escape would love to invite every online working entrepreneur and professional to join this impactful event.