Santa needs your help! Castelo de Sonhos registered charity has more than 200 elderly in need living in this area. This Christmas we would again like to help them and we are now planning the 17th Annual Shoebox Drive for the Elderly.
The boxes will be delivered by the Castelo de Sonhos team. We hope you will participate.
Here is what you’ll need to do:
1. Find an empty shoe box. Most shoe shops are only too pleased to give you one.
2. Decide whether your gift will be for a man or a woman.
3. Fill your shoe box with a variety of gifts (each gift may be individually wrapped) see suggestions below.
Please pack carefully and wrap breakables well.
4. Wrap the shoebox and label it for man or woman, or couple.
5. Deliver filled shoeboxes to Castelo de Sonhos in Silves, or the Holiday Inn, Algarve in Armação de Pêra between 15th November and 9th December 2021.
Suggestions of what to include in your goft box:
Shampoo, soap, body lotion, face cloth, bath gel, shower cap, hairbrush, comb, mirror.
Woolly hat, gloves, scarf, socks, hankies, tights, small shawl.
Sewing kit, torch, tea towel, small notebook and pen, sweets, chocolate, cakes, biscuits. (please ensure they are well inside best before date). Small ornament, Christmas card. Do not include medicines or alcohol.
For more information please contact Sue Butler-Cole on mobile 933 374 865, or email firstname.lastname@example.org