- Created on Tuesday, 16 October 2012 10:02
In a mean-spirited attack on the dreams of millions of Portuguese lottery players, the governement propose to tax EuroMillions winnings.
- Created on Friday, 24 May 2013 19:49
Application for licenses to search for minerals in Castro Marim and Alcoutim have been lodged by Bolt Resources Pty Ltd and reported in the Official Gazette.
- Created on Friday, 24 May 2013 19:29
The Mayor of Olhão admitted today that the council is pretty much paralysed due to a delay in receiving funds promised under the Support Programme for the Local Economy.
- Created on Friday, 24 May 2013 19:17
The new programme is designed to tackle the lack of jobs facing millions of young people in southern Europe.
- Created on Friday, 24 May 2013 19:16
Members of the European Parliament are able to earn up to 2,000% more than the salaries of their countrymen.
- Created on Friday, 24 May 2013 19:15
Germany has avoided recession thanks to consumer spending in the country.
- Created on Friday, 24 May 2013 19:07
A rule banning British expats from voting in the UK has been called a "punishment" by the European Commission which now wants to change the rules.
- Created on Friday, 24 May 2013 18:42
A vintage is traditionally declared about 18 months after the harvest when producers decide that their wine is good enough to bottle on its own rather than blending with ports from other years.
- Barão de São João market banned, huge picnic planned
- Portugal's dog abuse - update
- UK takes in fewer immigrants while more leave
- McDonald’s peps up pasta
- Castro Marim may see sense over Blue Flag beaches
- Portimão Museum to display its 2,000-year-old Roman treasure
- "Now is the time for investment," says Portugal’s Vitor Gaspar
- "Excessive force" used by Portugal’s police, says Amnesty International
- Sex slaves sold in Portugal for €35,000
- Registering a foreign vehicle in Portugal - a case for the Constitutional Court!
- Spanish workers earn 50% more than Portuguese
- Startling jobless rates plague southern nations
- Stunning success at Battersea Power Station
- Blackpool wins
- Germany's post-war reconstruction bank to help Portugal