After a successful rebranding in March 2023, the Chamber’s Moving to Portugal Show returns to central London on 19th of October, 2023.
Since several key legislative changes in the areas of property purchase, rentals and visas are under way in Portugal this year, the Chamber has invited several new exhibitors to take part in the show, to ensure visitors are getting the most up to date information possible on how to make their business or lifestyle move to Portugal a success from day one.
For visitors dreaming of living near the beach, yearning for a country cottage to renovate, or imagining living on a golf resort or in a city centre apartment, we have gathered the best realestate agents and developers that offer properties from all over Portugal: namely Cerro Novo, Chave Nova, DDM, Fine and Country Algarve, Goldcrest Properties, Optylon Krea, Futuro RealEstate and Pestana Algarve.
For visitors who want to know more about the tax and pensions implications of moving, we have invited industry leaders Blevins Franks, Sovereign Group and TPMC to provide expertadvice on pensions, financial planning, and tax matters.
Other exhibitors new to the show include Caixa Geral de Depósitos, Portugal's largest bank,who will explain the process of sourcing mortgage finance. And speaking of finances, Currencies 4 You will be there to explain how the right advice on foreign exchange makesyour money go further.
Sourcing the right residency advice before moving from the UK to Portugal is paramount.
Navigating Portugal's legal and administrative requirements can be complex. Visitors can get professional advice from Global Citizen Solutions and Sovereign Group to ensure a smooth transition, getting information on visas, permits, and documentation.
Moving To Portugal
Moving to Portugal is the only UK event that focuses solely on the Portuguese property market. The show opens at 10:30am and closes at 7.30pm on 19th October 2023 and takes place at the Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel – 354 Queenstown Road, London SW11 8AE.
Moving To Portugal also features short seminar sessions, presentations and panel discussions.
Seminar topics will include:
- Planning your move – what to consider in advance in terms of tax and pensions
- Mortgage finance and wealth management in Portugal
- The legal steps to buying a property in Portugal
- Working from home, schools and living costs in Portugal
- Which visa should you choose? We explain all the options
- Properties for sale in all the different regions of Portugal
- How can I transfer my business to Portugal and work from there?
- How is the government changing the Golden Visa rules? We have the latest updates
- Investing in property in Portugal – what options are there?
Registrations for Moving To Portugal are now open and can be made at: www.movingtoportugal.org.uk