On Tuesday 5th March, the Algarve Archaeological Association (AAA) will be presenting two lectures, in English, by Archaeologists Ana Resende and Duarte de Jesus dos Santos. The first lecture will be at 2.30pm at the Museu do Traje in São Bras de Alportel, the second lecture will be at 6pm at the Convento de São José in Lagoa.
This year, the World Day of Prayer Service will be held at the Igreja de Misericórdia, Boliqueime at 11am and at “A Vida Plena” Rua António Cabreira 15A, Tavira at 10:30am, on Friday 1st March 2024.
Two Michelin-starred Ocean Restaurant welcomes the magic three Michelin-starred Cocina Hermanos Torres from Barcelona, to cook for one night only at Ocean, on Wednesday, February 28th.
A series of delicious specialities from Austria will be the star of the Austrian Weeks that will take place from 15th February to 15th March at the Vila Vita Biergarten, in Porches.
This painting is to be exhibited in the forthcoming Algarve Artists Network “Artists for Hope” exhibition at Galeria do Santo Antônio, Monchique, from 15th February to 14th March 2024.
If you enjoy cookery and the Algarve, enjoy the best of both worlds at one the Springtime Cookery Workshops & Culinary Holiday Experiences at the beautiful Figs on the Funcho retreat.
afpop, Portugal’s largest Association providing advice and information for foreign residents and property owners, is coordinating a programme of presentations under the banner ‘AFPOP Presents …’ covering a range of subjects in which its Members have expressed an interest to be better informed.
An enthusiastic audience packed the Teatro Mascarenha Gregorio in Silves last weekend for David Butler-Cole's 'The Internet of Things'.
- Expat Centre Portugal - helping internationals feel at home
- Amigos de Música concerts in February 2024
- Algarve Tour and CD Launch of Svetlana Bakushina Fusion Project
- New exhibition ‘The Beauty of Being - Revisited’ at Aderita Artistic Space, Vale do Lobo
- Algarve Archaeological Association lecture - Feb 6th
- afpop Events for the month of February 2024
- ‘Moving to Portugal’ Show & Seminars - 14th March 2024
- Captivating Impressions: Karen Wride's Art Exhibition Unveils at Quadro Molduras in Almancil