On Tuesday 1st February, the Algarve Archaeological Association (AAA) will be presenting two lectures, in English, by archaeologists Sandra Cavaco and Jaquelina Covaneiro. The first lecture will be at 2.30pm at the Museu do Traje in São Bras, the second lecture will be at 6pm at the Convento de São José in Lagoa.
Bagheera, a young neutered male Bengal, went missing last Wednesday (8th December) from his garden/land in Franqueada, Loule - his home has almost 3 acres.
Reserve your place to see the World Premiere showing of award winning Algarve film LOCKED LOVE, a new movie 100% produced in Sagres last winter, with local crew and talents based in Algarve.
Thank you to everyone who entered the prize draw to win FREE TICKETS to the International Ocean Film Tour next week. The winners are listed below:
On Tuesday October 26th, pianist Irina Chkourindina will play Tchaikovsky’s The Seasons, Op. 37 and three preludes by Rachmaninoff. On Thursday, October 28th, she will play a Mozart Sonata and several pieces by Chopin.
There are only just over three weeks to go before BLiP EXPO 2021 opens on-line. Your business can directly talk to the large number of visitors that will be there to browse and buy! But you need to act NOW!
The International Ocean Film Tour comes back to Portugal for the third year, with the first nationwide tour from October to November 2021, with a screening in Portimão on the October 27th and Faro on the October 29th.
- This weeks Algarve Bike Rides
- Tourism versus Natural Heritage - Oct 4th
- Orquestra Sinfónica do Algarve debut to Celebrate International Day of Music
- 4 Tips for a Smooth Start & Joyful Life in Portugal – Online Workshop - Sept 28th
- Marathon 24-hour croquet in aid of Bombeiros
- Turn your house into a home, Interior Design Workshop
- Algarve Boat Festival 2021 - August 29th
- Figs on the Funcho - soon to be on TV!