Vila Vita's Brunch returns, as usual during the winter, on Sundays, between 20th November to 25th March 2023, to brighten the cooler weekends with good food and live music, in an elegant and relaxed atmosphere.
Portuguese pianist ANTÓNIO OLIVEIRA will offer two concerts for the AMIGOS DE MUSICA on December 13 and 15th.
Algarve band Nightshift have another party planned on Friday, December 16th at the social centre in Almadena.
Not got tickets yet for The Algarveans latest production? … Why ever not?
Come and enjoy the day at the Christmas Craft Fair at Praia da Luz Ocean Club Gardens, on Saturday 3rd December.
As we are entering the winter period, Safe Communities Portugal is looking at many opportunities for face to face gatherings so you can learn more about our work, how we help communities as well as for fundraising, in order for our Volunteer Organisation to be able to carry out its many activities, develop more and to get to meet as many of you as we can over the next few months.
The Fairy is polishing up her wand, and Jack is getting set to climb high for The Algarveans’ upcoming Pantomime. Their last panto was staged eight years ago in 2014 and their members have been clamouring to perform another.
- Algarve 41 Club welcomes their new chairman
- New artist at Adérita Artistic Space Gallery - Alex Kuznetsov
- Amigos de Música concerts in November 2022
- Dog Walkers Wanted
- Algarve History Association Events: October 2022
- Silves activists make progress in their fight against the pollution caused by Amorim
- AMIGOS DE MUSICA Concerts - 2022/23 Season
- Pinetrees Riding Centre celebrates its 37 year anniversary!