Are you considering a move to Portugal? Join us for an insightful webinar on June 7th at 11am, where we will discuss the key aspects of relocating to Portugal.
On Tuesday 6th June, the Algarve Archaeological Association (AAA) will be presenting two lectures, in English, by archaeologist David Rudling. The first lecture will be at 2.30pm at the Museu do Traje in São Bras, the second lecture will be at 6pm at the Convento de São José in Lagoa.
After a successful event last year at Quinta da Tor, ARTLINK collective is returning for a partly open-air art exhibition for the week, starting 28th May.
Enjoy a guided tour at Quinta da Tor, Loulé on Wednesday 7th June, from 10h45, learning about the family winery, followed by wine tasting and tapas.
The 26th edition of the Marina de Vilamoura International Boat Show will take place from the 10th to the 18th of June, at the Vilamoura Marina, with the main players in the nautical industry expected.
"Soft Horizons" is an immersive art and photography exhibition featuring the works of two talented artists - Alex Kuznetsov and Pierre Terver. The exhibition takes its name from the gentle, blurred lines and hazy, dream-like quality that characterizes the works on display.
The upcoming exhibition will be at the gallery of the Amigos Do Museu de São Brás, opening with a private view on 3rd June from 3pm to 5pm. The exhibition will run until 17th July.
Writing Workshops are to be held monthly on Saturdays, from 2.30pm – 4.30pm at Rua do Viador, 75, Monchique, the first will be held this weekend, May 13th.
- Vila Vita Spa by Sisley Paris presents its Vital Wellness Programme for the season
- The biggest classical music party ever in the Algarve - June 3rd
- Bella Acapella was back on stage in Tavira
- Artisanal 'Situated Practices' Exhibition - April 1st to June 17th
- Upcoming Events at Figs on the Funcho
- Upcoming exhibition at Galeria de Santo António, Monchique
- The Wildflowers Algarve Tour
- Superbike World Championship testing open to the public - Jan 31st and Feb 1st