Come and join us for a fun-filled Charity Swim, have a dip in the ocean and help to raise money for local families in need, on Christmas Day, 25th December, 2023 and New Year’s Day, 2024 at 10.30- 12.00hr on the beach at Armação de Pêra - meet on the beach in front of the Holiday Inn Algarve Hotel.
Join our Cat Charity Walk on Saturday 2nd December at 10am, to help raise funds for the Mr No Ears Cat Haven's external project, "Silves Street Cats".
Algarve 41 Club recently presented Riding for the Disabled Barlavento, started 15 years ago by a past Algarve 41 Club Chairman Frank Bulmer, with a cheque for €500.
Join us for the Madrugada Association charity Christmas Fair which will take place next Saturday, 25th November in Luz, at Zest Pizzeria & Bar from 11am until 2pm.
Wyndham Grand Algarve, the exclusive hotel ideally positioned in one of Europe’s most sought-after golfing destinations, Quinta do Lago, has announced the launch of The Grand Cup, personally hosted by the European Tour winner Ricardo Santos on December 1st – 3rd, 2023.
Castelo de Sonhos is a registered charity with more than 200 elderly in need, living in the Silves area.
This holiday season, we aim to assist them once more, by organizing the 19th Annual Shoebox Campaign for the Elderly. The boxes will be delivered by the Castelo de Sonhos team.
Once more, Tina McEvoy has donated a really beautiful painting for November and the story around the painting of "The Lake" is stirring and heartfelt.
- Algarve property entrepreneur embarks on Samuel Leeds mission to Uganda
- End Polio Now Annual Bike Ride 2023 - Nov 19th
- The 2023 Rotary International Summer Camp exchange scheme
- RCEPI present Portuguese-English dictionaries to young students
- Casas do Barlavento Celebrates the 7th Corporate Golf Day and Marks the 20th Anniversary while Supporting the Bombeiros Voluntários de Lagos
- Castro Marim Golf Club Charity Golf Day Fundraiser - Jan 26th 2024
- A big thank you for 'Back to School 2023'
- Olhão: Recently founded Somos Esperanca Charity for the homeless