The Algarve 41 Club made a charity donation in December, to the Lagos Orphanage (Centro de Assistencia Social Lucinda Anino dos Santos) to benefit the children at Christmas.
Animal charity APAA will be at the St. Vincent’s Church, Luz, Second-Hand Fete for Charity on Saturday 11th February, from 10.00am until 3.00pm.
Loulé business, House2House were able to donate €1600 to the bombeiros of São Brás last Saturday, after selling off smaller items of second hand furniture throughout the past year, specifically for the cause.
Members of the Bombeiros Voluntários São Brás de Alportel meet up with theatre group.
Goldra Dog Sanctuary and SteriliseOurStrays have joined forces and are organising a fabulous charity gala evening out on 18th February 2023. The venue will be the wonderful Hilton Hotel Vilamoura.
The Castelo de Sonhos (CdeS) family charity would like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who took part in their 18th Annual Shoebox Campaign for the elderly. This year over 250 boxes were distributed together with warm clothing and food parcels to the elderly within the Silves Council.
Once again, a fantasic group gathered for the Annual Charity Christmas Swim in Armação de Pêra. Thank you and congratulations to all those who participated on Christmas Day, and on News Years Day.
On the 14th of December, members of Rotary Club Estoi Palace International (RCEPI) visited Estoi Casa do Povo to distribute presents to the children of families registered with the Faro Food Bank.
- ASB Charity Christmas Lunch 2022 raises almost €2000
- Castelo de Sonhos support the underprivileged this Christmas
- RCEPI raise €600 at São Brás Christmas Market
- Water filters to aid Ukraine
- End Polio Now Annual Bike Ride 2022
- Thank you to Tina McEvoy and Art for Dogs, for a donation of €615 to Streetlife
- An Incredible Night! afpop EA raises €1835 for StreetLife - the local Animal Sterilisation Programme
- Dictionaries for Estoi School