Vila Vita Parc is launching, on June 12th, a new restaurant concept Giardino - La Cucina Italiana, this time dedicated to Italian cuisine and traditional classic dishes from Italy, adding to the current culinary diversity of the resort that already has eleven restaurants to offer.
On the 10th and 11th of May, the Swede Jack Soifer, who has lived in the Algarve for decades, presented many Portuguese wines to two groups of businessmen, many looking for a second home here. Six wines, mainly from Alentejo, were tasted.
Welcome to the Algarve, a sun-kissed paradise nestled in the southern nooks of Portugal. While its breathtaking beaches and charming towns may steal the spotlight, it’s time to shine a dazzling light on its culinary scene.
Anyone who has ever visited Spain or tasted its national cuisine will distinguish it from many others.
PIE Lagos is not just about pies! The ‘build your own pie’ concept is just one small part of what we do. We also strive to serve exciting and varied cuisine along with exceptional beverages, in a unique laid-back luxury atmosphere that you just cannot find elsewhere.
From the time Palm Beach opened in 2017 the restaurant has been building on its reputation as one of the finest beachside eating venues in the region. Paulo and his team provide a first-class service in a relaxed and beautiful environment.
Red and white wine offer varied health benefits despite sharing the same name and a relatively comparable nutritional composition. Both products are made from fermented grape juice.
Gran Sorvete, based on Vilamoura Marina this is where to go for a cool atmosphere and mouthwatering tastes.
- João Viegas is the new chef leading Atlântico restaurant
- Pairing Wine With Chocolate: Why Is It Worth Trying?
- Wine tasting with Nordic experts
- New 'NANA on the Beach' opens at Armação Beach Club
- Non-Alcoholic Drink Recipes That You Might Want to Try
- Vineyard Tasting Series # 1 - Great wines of the Algarve
- Why are CBD Edibles Getting Popular Among Teens?
- 3 Modern Cooking Devices for those who Can't Cook