A man was seriously injured yesterday afternoon, when his tractor collided with a van on the EN265, in Joinal, Messines.
Hundreds of motorcyclists came together again this Wednesday, to welcome and escort Miguel Oliveira on the short journey from the Pavilhão do Arade in Parchal, to the celebrations to mark the beginning of the Moto GP 2023, at the riverside area of Portimão.
An accident by the pool last Summer at her holiday accommodation near Faro, has left British tourist Debbie Aspinall paralysed from the waist down.
The GNR caught and subsequently arrested a 40 year old man for lighting a forest fire close to the Guadiana River, in Alcoutim.
As is becoming a regular occurence, two more tons of hashish and a speedboat were seized off the coast of the Algarve at dawn this morning, in a joint (excuse the pun!) operation by the Maritime and Navy Police.
Passport Office workers across the UK are set to strike for five weeks from early April, which is likely to have a ‘significant impact’ on delivery times of passport applications and renewals.
Originally announced as a 'surface metro' between Loulé, Faro and Olhão, the proposal is actually for a Metrobus, in other words an electric bus, with its own lanes.
The National Health Service (SNS) have announced that the deadline for using prescriptions and prescriptions for exams will be extended to 12 months, explaining that this is intended to reduce the 'bureaucratic tasks' of doctors.
- Albufeira: Truck full of cocaine seized and 6 arrested
- Earthquake in Albufeira and Loulé in the early hours of this morning
- Police arrest armed burglar, Loulé
- Aljezur council to extend the village car park
- Portugal falling short in waste recovery and circular economy
- Petition to criminalise animal abuse receives over 90,000 signatures
- Teachers prepare for more strikes from March 27th
- Last weekend shows Bagnaia is the 'one to beat' at MotoGP 2023