Cristiano Ronaldo is recruiting staff for his Cascais mansion, offering extremely generous salaries for the new employees lucky enough to be chosen.
Today, 25th of November, International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, the GNR is promoting a nationwide campaign “Submissão Não É Option”, with various actions to raise awareness in society as a whole.
A man in his 70's died yesterday following an accident in his agricultural tractor on a rural track in Vale da Ursa, Albufeira.
The Tavira PSP arrested two men yesterday, for thefts and robberies in homes and on public roads, having caused some of their victims to receive hospital treatment.
Lusíadas Health have invested more than 10 million euros in the new hospital in Vilamoura, scheduled to open in the second half of 2023, creating around 250 new jobs in the Algarve.
An overturned Mercedes car was found yesterday morning, in the salt flats next to Faro's commercial centre.
A week after red wine coloured water appeared in the taps, in Vale de Lousas, Silves, residents still have no mains water supply. The firefighters are helping with tankers, but until the results of the analyses arrive, the health delegate has ordered that the supply of the public network is not restored.
HokoCloud, a fintech company based in Cyprus, have signed a strategic partnership with the Faculty of Economics of the University of Algarve, which allows curricular internships, research training and other activities of mutual interest to both entities, as well as the awarding of a merit scholarship to the master's students of this institution.
- Galp launches the world's first smart gas bottle
- Recreational use of laughing gas increases in Portugal
- Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa receives a bullet in the post
- Recent rains make virtually no impact on Algarve dams
- Red water running from the taps in Vale de Lousa, Silves
- 36 video surveillance cameras now in use in Portimão and Praia da Rocha
- Ikea Portugal to give month and a half salary bonus to workers in December
- Police detain 13 people in mega anti drug trafficking operation