Porto reseachers have good news for beer drinkers, they concluded that “drinking beer is good for the intestinal microbiota”, associated with the prevention of chronic diseases such as obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Tropical nights, rising minimum and maximum temperatures and thermometers above 30ºC throughout the country are expected from Wednesday, July 6th, say the IMPA.
A luxury home inspired by the cult saga Star Wars, is being built in Carvoeiro, Lagoa. The house, overlooking the sea, looks like a spaceship and is designed by Carvoeiro based architecture studio, Bespoke.
The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) has produced an easy-to-read insight into the vast number of leaked documents contained in its explosive Pandora Papers about global corruption.
GNR officer, 31 year old Tiago Cantigas, is one of 12 athletes chosen to represent Portugal national team by coach Danilo Ferreira, at the Wheelchair Handball Tournament in France this weekend.
The Centro Hospitalar Universitário do Algarve (CHUA) have announced they will create a Gender Identity and Diversity Department by the end of this year.
According to the Idealista price index, house prices in the Algarve have risen by 3.9% in the second quarter of this year.
The Prime Minister, António Costa, today ordered the revocation of the order published on Wednesday regarding the airport solution for the Lisbon region.
- 34 arrested for corruption in vehicle inspection centres
- The EU approves plan to ban the sale of petrol & diesel cars by 2035
- Quarteira: Uber driver missing since Friday
- Albufeira: Two men arrested for assaults with firearms
- Time to adjust to living with less water
- Painful prices at the petrol pumps
- Serial pickpockets arrested on suspicion of over 50 crimes
- World's largest bacteria discovered: it can be seen with the naked eye