Portugal's Prime Minister, Antonio Costa stated yesterday that he would not resign and would "face up to the difficulties", if his proposed budget is rejected.
The indoor water park will be open all year, independently of the existing outdoor Aquashow water park in Quarteira, Algarve and will open soon, although a date has not yet been confirmed.
The Portuguese Institute of the Sea and Atmosphere (IPMA) are warning that the weather in mainland Portugal is expected to undergo “a significant change” from mid-afternoon on Thursday, with rain and a gradual drop in maximum temperatures.
The DGS have announced that Self-Scheduling facility for Covid booster vaccinations and Flu vaccinations for people over 80 will be available online at the Covid-19 Portal from tomorrow, Tuesday 26th October.
The months of October and November mark the return of a wave of protests, with the strike of pre-hospital emergency technicians beginning last week, and extending from health to education, including firefighters and the civil service throughout November.
This years event is even bigger and better than last year, with over 100 businesses in one place. Whether you are a business wanting to meet prospective customers or a resident wanting to find out what is available to make your life even better in Portugal, BLiP EXPO is for you!
The company Frutineves, which grows avocados in Lagos, will appeal in court to annul the measures imposed by the Algarve's Regional Coordination and Development Commission (CCDR) to reduce the impacts caused by the project.
- British man dies on Albufeira beach
- COVID-19: New variant creating chaos in UK is detected in Portugal
- Sexual crimes in Portugal increased 25% in two years
- AstraZeneca vaccine will continue to be administered in Portugal
- Facebook is rumoured to be having a name change
- Infarmed warns of two illegal drug sale websites
- Obesity costs Portugal 1.2 billion euros a year
- Long queues at Faro airport: 1,200 passengers arrive within an hour