Currently, the SIC and RTP polls both point to a technical tie between PS and PSD, with a slight advantage for the Socialists. Third place is disputed between IL and Chega (6%).
Several European countries have lifted, or are soon lifting restrictions against Covid-1, spurred on by the “less harmful” Ómicron variant and the success of vaccination.
A 60-year-old man died after waiting 6 hours for an ambulance at the 24hr Emergency Centre of Vila Real de Santo António.
As of today, January 27th, it will be easier to contact the Municipality of Lagos to deal with your matters, with a new personalised telephone answering service.
In partnership with the DGS, Portuguese healthcare training and analysis software company UpHill have created an online platform “COVID-19: what now?”, to bring accurate information in Portuguese and English to everyone on what to do in the event of symptoms, a positive test or contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Reports of cybercrimes in Portugal doubled last year, reaching 1160 - more than double the previous year, according to figures released by the Cybercrime Office of the Attorney General's Office (PGR).
Transport Secretary Grant Shapps announced yesterday that from 4am on February 11th, the UK will open for travel, with all restrictions removed for eligible vaccinated arrivals.
The Government has extended the post-payment period for electronic tolls from the current 5 to 15 working days, in order to facilitate “the timely realisation of payments by users.”
- Covid-19: "When the Ómicron wave diminishes, there will be general immunity."
- Portugal and the Ukraine crisis
- Loulé council allocates over €1 million to local social solidarity institutions
- Missing man with Alzheimer's found after 24 hours
- Local Business 'Figs on the Funcho' will be on TV's “A New Life in the Sun”
- Portugal records new high of 52,549 daily Covid-19 infections
- Ferrari stolen in Spain is found in Vilamoura
- Whatever the election outcome, democratic freedom will prevail