Golf is a sport that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels. Whether you're a beginner just starting, or an experienced player looking to improve your game, there are plenty of tips and tricks that can help you become a pro golfer.
While greyhound racing might not have as big of a following in Ireland as its counterpart horse racing, with numbers falling drastically in the last few years, it still has a small, yet dedicated following who enjoy a night at the dogs and a small flutter on a greyhound bet.
Golf originated in the UK, more precisely in Scotland, around the turn of the 19th century. Back in the day, the whole point was to hit a pebble over dunes of sand and around the field with a stick or club.
Racing in Hong Kong is some of the most popular in the world, with many of the best thoroughbreds on the planet heading there to run at the famed Sha Tin and Happy Valley, and an appropriately large number of punters following all the action on Wednesdays and Sundays throughout the season.
The world’s greatest golfers travel to Vilamoura to take part in the Portugal Masters, this year taking place from October 26th to 30th.
Even though horse racing is one of the oldest sports in the world, it is not evenly distributed in terms of popularity in every country. In Europe, the United Kingdom is considered the horse racing capital, in fact, this is where the sport was born.
The countries of Portugal and Brazil have long been linked by language and culture. They also have a common love of football which is the most popular sport in both countries.
The World Shore Angling Championships took place in La Tremblade, France last week, with the Portuguese Under 16's and Under 21's youth teams making a valiant effort, resulting in a Silver trophy for the Under 21's team.
- 15 year old Lourenço Martins represent Portugal at the Shore Angling World Championships
- Noble Yeats' name added to long-odds Grand National winners
- The jockeys to watch at the Grand National Festival
- Three horses who could bounce back from Cheltenham Festival defeat at the Grand National Festival
- Junior golfers receive coaching clinic from Tour star at EDGA Vilamoura Open
- Portuguese Surfer, Frederico Morais bids farewell to the Championship Tour
- 5 Tips You Need to Know for Successful Golf Betting
- Early favourites for the 2022 World Snooker Championship