The Hotel Association of Portugal is holding its 25th National Congress of Hospitality and Tourism in Albufeira.
Statins are credited with a dramatic drop in the number of strokes affecting people in the UK.
Annual inflation in the EU countries was an average of 1.3%, considerably higher than Portugal’s rate of 0.3%.
A disappointed secretary general of Portugal’s association for the hotel and restaurant sector said the board will convene a special meeting to answer the government’s insistence that VAT at 23% on meals in a sector that has nearly halved in size is somehow a good thing.
Angola's president has said ties with its former colonial ruler, Portugal, are "not well."
Portugal’s airports received 8.8 million passengers in the second quarter of 2013, 4.9% more than in the same period last year, led by Faro which was up 6.1%.
- Timeshare buyers paid compensation for slow justice
- Faro mayor to legalise illegal houses and the helipad on Culatra
- Chinese tourists spark euro fears
- Tourists reject Madrid
- Ireland prepares to wave goodbye to Troika
- Portugal’s banks - customer complaints up 25%
- Portugal’s law association expels 13 lawyers in 5 years
- GNR suicides have “escalated alarmingly”