Algarve History Association begin their full programme of events in October, see details below.
After a meeting with officials last week following a demonstration outside the Câmara, the activist group PoluicaoSilves, a group of Silves residents, are making progress against the pollution and noise produced by the Amorim cork factory.
See the full schedule of concerts during Season 2022 - 2023 below, for the AMIGOS DE MUSICA at OS AGOSTOS.
Pinetrees Riding Centre traditionally celebrates the anniversary of its opening in 1985. This year, a happy band of folk, horses and dogs, came together for a fun competition and to fund raise for the Goldra Dog´s home and Algarve Horse Alarm (Purple Whisper), and raised €195 for each association.
Its Panto Time – Oh yes it is! The Algarveans next production will be Jack & The Beanstalk – a seasonal pantomime. Come and join us for our WORKSHOP & AUDITIONS.
Quinta Art Collective will have their next exhibition at Courtyard Eleven in Boliqueime, from the 30th of August for 3 weeks until the 20th of September.
The Municipality of Lagoa have confirmed the presence of popular musician and composer Tony Carreira at this years FATACIL (Fair of Crafts, Tourism, Agriculture, Commerce and Industry of Lagoa) , with his performance scheduled for the last day of the fair, August 28, at 22:00 , on the main stage.
- A series of Michelin-starred tributes to Asian cuisine
- April 2022, Herdade da Corte turns 10 years old!!
- Luz, Light of the Ocean - April 29th
- Coming up at Expat Centre Algarve...
- Algarve History Association March Events
- World Trailer Awards 2022 coming to Tivoli Marina, Vilamoura - Feb 26th
- afpop February & March 2022 Events
- Algarve History Association February/March 2022 Events