The Expat Centre Portugal is growing, its great to see how new friendships and connections that started earlier are now blossoming. We have expanded the events list, so why not pop along and make some new friends!?
Bagheera, a young neutered male Bengal, went missing last Wednesday (8th December) from his garden/land in Franqueada, Loule - his home has almost 3 acres.
Reserve your place to see the World Premiere showing of award winning Algarve film LOCKED LOVE, a new movie 100% produced in Sagres last winter, with local crew and talents based in Algarve.
Thank you to everyone who entered the prize draw to win FREE TICKETS to the International Ocean Film Tour next week. The winners are listed below:
On Tuesday October 26th, pianist Irina Chkourindina will play Tchaikovsky’s The Seasons, Op. 37 and three preludes by Rachmaninoff. On Thursday, October 28th, she will play a Mozart Sonata and several pieces by Chopin.
There are only just over three weeks to go before BLiP EXPO 2021 opens on-line. Your business can directly talk to the large number of visitors that will be there to browse and buy! But you need to act NOW!
Join us for one of our bike rides through the Algarve countryside, on Wednesdays and Sundays throughout the year. See details below.
Tourism versus Natural Heritage is one of the activities of the 12th Edition of the Birdwatching & Nature Activities Festival that will take place between the 1st and 5th of October in Sagres (Vila do Bispo).
- Orquestra Sinfónica do Algarve debut to Celebrate International Day of Music
- 4 Tips for a Smooth Start & Joyful Life in Portugal – Online Workshop - Sept 28th
- Marathon 24-hour croquet in aid of Bombeiros
- Turn your house into a home, Interior Design Workshop
- Algarve Boat Festival 2021 - August 29th
- Figs on the Funcho - soon to be on TV!
- E-scooter fleet arrives in Faro
- East Algarve Clean Up Event - July 18th