Have an outdoor adventure with Enjoy the Algarve’s May issue
Read the May 2018 issue of Enjoy the Algarve, ‘Push your limits’.
In it: rock climbing on the cliffs of Sagres, freedivers Mafalda Oliveira and Mário Albuquerque talk about diving deep on a single breath of air, and surfing lifestyle photography tips by Gabriel Rosa.
The south of Portugal is more than just sun and beaches. Proactivetur’s João Ministro devotes himself to promoting the Algarve’s inland area, but in a responsible way. Enjoy the Algarve talks to João about attracting young people to the countryside, preserving traditional crafts and the recent popularity of ecotourism.
Read the April 2018 issue of Enjoy the Algarve, ‘Burst of colour’.
In it: floristry advice from Pasi & Paul Jokinin-Carter, true colour explosions in paintball, modern Portuguese painter Amadeo de Souza Cardoso, and blue hour photography tips by Leo Domingos. Get creative with our colourful Algarve-based activities and discover the historical and symbolic meaning of colours in the south of Portugal.
See the south of Portugal from a different point of view with Enjoy the Algarve’s March issue.
In it: exploring the Ibn’Ammar cave, the mental aspect of the very physical discipline that’s parkour, and promoting countryside tourism in a responsible way. We ask a diver, a pilot and an astronomer about their view from the Algarve, list six alternative Algarvian attractions, and get tips on drone photography from photographer Tiago Cruz.
2017 saw Portugal and the Algarve winning many tourism awards, and we welcomed more visitors than ever before with hotels and private rental accommodation selling out at the height of the season. The Algarve is once again a thriving holiday hotspot, and that’s a very positive thing for both local business and tourism.
Read the February 2018 issue of Enjoy the Algarve, ‘Indulge!’
In it: homemade chocolates, five things to do on Valentine’s Day, three tips to show off on social media, and a look into the combination of traditional and contemporary that makes Portuguese design homeware so successful these days.
- Preserve your car paint - protect your investment
- The Best Mix of Portuguese Music, Bands, Fans and Culture ...... presented in English
- Start 2018 in the best possible way: by reading Enjoy the Algarve’s January issue
- Restaurant Review: Vila Vita Parc's 'Ocean Restaurant' - Chef Hans Neuner at his finest
- Top Ten Retirement Destinations In The World
- Olhão’s Christmas Market opens on Friday 8th in the classic 'Recreativa' building
- Why the Algarve? Read it in Enjoy the Algarve’s December issue
- Olhão’s new Christmas Market in the classic 'Recreativa' building