“eis-nos : here we are” Opening night 5th August 2017 from 6pm.
Summer is certainly hotting up here in the Algarve and we have a nice bumper edition of our newsletter for you this month.
Have a lovely month!
We hope that are well - Summer is about to launch and the sun is shining beautifully here in the Algarve - we hope that you enjoy the latest edition of our newsletter.
We have another bumper edition for you this month! We hope that you enjoy reading our latest news .. just click the link to read our latest newsletter free online.
Longship Films combines indie filmmaking and lean startup thinking, we call it agile filmmaking. The film EXPOSURE explores the relative value of memory and perception on the events in our lives by looking at the break up of a relationship between two women from their different points of view.
This photo is Kristjan Knigge, the film Director, braving the elements last month at Praia do Barril while shooting the new film Exposure.
They’re at it again and with three days to go, the push is on the reach the Crowdfunding target for a second Algarve film from the same team that brought The Right Juice to the big screen in 2014.
EXPOSURE, now at the exciting post-production stage, is a story of ‘love, heartache and the fallacy of memory’ exploring the break-up of a relationship from both sides of the women involved.
To get this fims launched the team needs support to reach the Crowdfunding target target with just 3 days to go in of a 30-day campaign.
We can't wait to tell you about April and all that is happening here in the Algarve.
CLICK HERE to read our latest newsletter.
Negla and Jane invite you to a memorable art holiday with a twist... expect to be enveloped in a relaxing journey of art, food and adventure in one of two picturesque locations in the Eastern Algarve (June and October) and Gascony (September).
Think you can't draw? Our teachers are highly qualified artists whose passion and enthusiasm brings out the creative in you, giving you all the confidence you need to produce your own portfolio.
- Art and Photography news from the Algarve - March 2017
- Art and Photography news from the Algarve - February 2017
- Algarve Life....January sketches from Edwin Hagendoorn
- Algarve Life....December sketches from Edwin Hagendoorn
- Algarve Life....November sketches from Edwin Hagendoorn
- Álvaro de Campos programme of events in Tavira forms part of the new '365 Algarve' programme
- Award winning Producer/Director spills the beans about his next big picture
- 'Artistic selfies' - Olhão artists to reveal all in new exhibition