The Faro International Motorcycle Concentration Rally is back for its 41st edition, taking place between the 20th and 23rd of July 2023, in Faro.
There’s live music every night in the main square in front of Carvoeiro beach every night throught the summer months, plus additional live music events at various bars and restaurant around town.
Throughout the summer, the local roots and traditions are back in Albufeira's old town, with special entertainment from local artists and associations every wednesday night, in the Largo Eng. Duarte Pacheco square, at 9:30pm.
The Silves Castle Beer Fest returns from 12th to 16th July 2023, at the Praça Al-Mutamid, in Silves, with DJ's, live music, street food, local produce and crafts, and more than 70 beers on offer!
This years' Sunset Secrets evenings start on the 29th of June at Silves Castle, every Thursday evening from 6.30pm, with a program full of music, dancing, gastronomy and more.
The exhibition “COLOURS OF ZANZIBAR”, BJ Boulter opens at 4pm on Saturday 17th June 2023, at the Casa da Cultura Luso-Arabe e Mediterrânica, Largo da República, Silves.
When you walk around in the Algarve you find amazing pieces of wood, plants, stones, herbs. Nature around is outstanding. Manuela Cunha has, since many years, picked them up and worked them into very nice pieces of art at her quinta, near Messines.
After a successful event last year at Quinta da Tor, ARTLINK collective is returning for a partly open-air art exhibition for the week, starting 28th May.
- Vilamoura Marina International Boat Show is back - June 10th to 18th
- Monthly Writing Workshops in Monchique for 2023
- Bella Acapella was back on stage in Tavira
- Upcoming exhibition at Galeria de Santo António, Monchique
- The Wildflowers Algarve Tour
- Superbike World Championship testing open to the public - Jan 31st and Feb 1st
- Art gallery opens on Feb 11th, Ayamonte
- Professional Lifeguard Training Course - enrolment now open!