An exhibition in memory of painter, Hans van Hoogdalem, opens on January 7th at 15:00h at the Museu do Trajo in São Brás de Alportel. The exhibition runs until February 20th 2023.
The Saint Andrew’s Society of the Algarve held another successful annual Saint Andrew’s Ball at the Penina Hotel on Saturday 19th November: the first after a gap of three years.
Not got tickets yet for The Algarveans latest production? … Why ever not?
The Fairy is polishing up her wand, and Jack is getting set to climb high for The Algarveans’ upcoming Pantomime. Their last panto was staged eight years ago in 2014 and their members have been clamouring to perform another.
Christ The King Anglican Church Algarve will hold a special Remembrance Day Service on Sunday 13th November 2022 and everyone is invited.
Mike Trice recently became Chairman of Algarve 41 Club (Ex Round Tablers), a social group that meet monthly in Carvoeiro. He takes over the reigns from previous chairman, Mike Smith.
Adérita Artistic Space Gallery is honoured to welcome the international artist Alex Kuznetsov, currently exhibiting his work.
- Algarve History Association Events: October 2022
- Silves activists make progress in their fight against the pollution caused by Amorim
- Pinetrees Riding Centre celebrates its 37 year anniversary!
- Its Panto time - Oh yes it is!
- Art Exhibition at Courtyard Eleven, Boliqueime - August 30th
- Tony Carreira is confirmed to play at FATACIL 2022
- afpop Events - June 2022
- A series of Michelin-starred tributes to Asian cuisine