This Global Award Show will be hosted by Algarve based Spy Manor Productions on 26th February 2022, at Tivoli Marina, Vilamoura. Red Carpet Arrivals are at 14.30 and the Awards Ceremony commences at 15.00.
After this latest hiatus in our activities, we plan another re-start in this month of February.
The Expat Centre Portugal is growing, its great to see how new friendships and connections that started earlier are now blossoming. We have expanded the events list, so why not pop along and make some new friends!?
Bagheera, a young neutered male Bengal, went missing last Wednesday (8th December) from his garden/land in Franqueada, Loule - his home has almost 3 acres.
Reserve your place to see the World Premiere showing of award winning Algarve film LOCKED LOVE, a new movie 100% produced in Sagres last winter, with local crew and talents based in Algarve.
Thank you to everyone who entered the prize draw to win FREE TICKETS to the International Ocean Film Tour next week. The winners are listed below:
On Tuesday October 26th, pianist Irina Chkourindina will play Tchaikovsky’s The Seasons, Op. 37 and three preludes by Rachmaninoff. On Thursday, October 28th, she will play a Mozart Sonata and several pieces by Chopin.
- BLiP EXPO 2021 - be part of it!
- This weeks Algarve Bike Rides
- Tourism versus Natural Heritage - Oct 4th
- Orquestra Sinfónica do Algarve debut to Celebrate International Day of Music
- 4 Tips for a Smooth Start & Joyful Life in Portugal – Online Workshop - Sept 28th
- Marathon 24-hour croquet in aid of Bombeiros
- Turn your house into a home, Interior Design Workshop
- Algarve Boat Festival 2021 - August 29th