Water contamination is a serious issue. If you or your family has been affected by contaminated drinking water, it’s important to know what steps to take next.
Gun control is a topic that is highly debatable around the world. However, the debate is not as fierce and fiery as it is in the United States.
Car insurance is a common feature across almost every country around the world in which driving a vehicle is an option for the local population.
Can you have power of attorney over a UK resident if you are living abroad? Find out here…
The deadline for UK nationals resident in Portugal to drive with their valid UK licence has been extended until the end of 2022.
Commercial general liability insurance (CGL), is a basic form of coverage offered by liability insurance companies to protect against the financial burdens arising from an array of risks, including: bodily injury, property damage, medical payments, personal liabilities and advertising liabilities.
The British Embassy are reminding British citizens living in Portugal of actions you may need take, if you haven't already, following Brexit. These include residency, healthcare and driving license exchange.
Making a Portuguese Will is strongly recommended if you have property or other assets in Portugal. This can help to ensure your estate goes to the right people, make the process of administering your estate as simple as possible, and potentially reduce your estate’s inheritance tax liability.
- Portuguese State Ready to Take Legal Action Against US Designer Over Appropriation of Traditional Fisherman's Sweater
- Appoint A Fiscal Representative In Portugal
- Arranging A Funeral In Portugal
- Matrimonial Property Regime in Portugal
- What is an Estate Planning Lawyer and Why You Need to Hire One?
- 4 Reasons Why Truck Accidents Call for Legal Assistance
- UK residents have until 30 June to appoint a tax representative
- How to Easily Do a Background Check of Your Potential Employees