Alfredo Graça, meteorologist and coordinator of Meteored Portugal, forecasts that the second half of November will see a radical change in the weather, probably from Monday, November 20th.
Three young motorcyclists lost their lives in the Algarve in three separate accidents last weekend, two of the motorcyclists lost control of their vehicles on the EN124-1, between Silves and Lagoa and the third on the IC2, in Salir, Loulé.
Algarve fraudster Luís Estiveira, a 58 year old Portuguese businessman, who was on the run after being sentenced to seven years in prison for nine crimes of aggravated document forgery, has been arrested in Brazil.
The Gago Coutinho Airport, Faro will carry out a full-scale emergency exercise, during the night of this Tuesday, between 8:30pm and 00:30am, on the airport perimeter, to test the means of assistance in an emergency situation.
The GNR carried out a series of operations throughout the Algarve between 6 and 12 November, which aimed to prevent and combat violent crime and road inspection, among others, highlighting 3 deaths and 5 serious injuries on Algarve roads.
The secretary general of the PS today asked socialist leaders to focus on responding to people's problems and not on the media agenda and not to fall into the trap of criticizing the Public Ministry.
- CHUA joins cross-border project that aims to save energy
- Reprieve for Non-Habitual Residency tax scheme – but for how long?
- Lagos wins "Destination of Excellence" at the Swiss Tourism Awards 2023
- Vilamoura: Olympic qualification for 3 sailing classes takes place
- Olhão: Legionella outbreak closes municipal pool and changing rooms
- Price of property rental falls in some areas
- Storm Ciarán brings wind and heavy rain from Thursday
- Mother gave birth privately to avoid baby being institutionalised