An overturned Mercedes car was found yesterday morning, in the salt flats next to Faro's commercial centre.
A week after red wine coloured water appeared in the taps, in Vale de Lousas, Silves, residents still have no mains water supply. The firefighters are helping with tankers, but until the results of the analyses arrive, the health delegate has ordered that the supply of the public network is not restored.
HokoCloud, a fintech company based in Cyprus, have signed a strategic partnership with the Faculty of Economics of the University of Algarve, which allows curricular internships, research training and other activities of mutual interest to both entities, as well as the awarding of a merit scholarship to the master's students of this institution.
Portuguese energy corporation Galp has launched a new version of the 'Pluma' gas cylinder that allows the user to know the amount of gas left in the cylinder.
In recent years, Portugal has registered a growing use of nitrous oxide, known as “laughing gas”, by young people in a recreational context, with the Portuguese authorities having seized 35 bottles of the substance since the beginning of this year.
Portugals' President of the Republic, Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, has dismissed the letter with a bullet inside and a request for one million euros, handing the case over to the Police Judiciary.
The latest rains had an almost zero impact on the water levels of dams in the Algarve and the available volume guarantees a year of public supply, according to a source from the Ministry of Environment and Climate Action (MAAC).
On Sunday morning, in a small area of Silves, the water from the taps started to come out red. The council has said has the problem is due to the presence of an agent that has not yet been possible to identify, and turned off the supply as a precautionar measure, while it investigates.
- 36 video surveillance cameras now in use in Portimão and Praia da Rocha
- Ikea Portugal to give month and a half salary bonus to workers in December
- Police detain 13 people in mega anti drug trafficking operation
- Left BLoc MEP's question the European Commission again about the destruction of Alagoas Brancas
- Cannabis greenhouses discovered in Paderne area
- Biometric Residency Cards: SEF clarify regarding the recent appointment farce
- Quinta do Lago: Thief finally arrested
- Pre-hospital emergency technicians strike from today, indefinitely