University of Algarve researchers warn that climate change has caused desertification in the Algarve, despite the rain that has been falling across the country in recent days.
Monchique, now has yet another attraction for all those who appreciate nature and enjoy hiking - the Barranco do Demo Walkway was officially opened this Saturday.
A man had to be rescued yesterday morning, after his car became submerged by the rising water of the Ribeira da Fonte Salgada, in Tavira.
The oldest dog in the world, Bobi, born on May 11th, 1992, died this Saturday, at the ripe old age of 31 years old.
The EuroMillions first prize, valued at around 67 million euros, went to a Portuguese bettor this Tuesday, in the Porto district, only the second EuroMillions first prize to be won in Portugal since the game was launched in 2004.
A 55 year old man was detained at Faro airport yesterday, on suspicion of drug trafficking as he prepared to travel to the United Kingdom with 10 kilos of hashish.
The UK and Portugal have today signed an agreement on the mutual recognition and exchange of driving licences.
Autumn brings new routes and cities on the Flixbus domestic network in Portugal, and to celebrate there are thousands of tickets starting at just €0.99.
- PSD demands progress from the Algarve Oncological Center
- Algarve Food Bank receives the MSD Maria José Nogueira Pinto award
- Cristiano Ronaldo sentenced to 100 lashes for kissing woman in Iran
- Portimão: 28 year old man dies in collision on EN125
- Teacher from Évora placed in Quarteira: “I will consider living at a campsite”
- Portimão: 230 athletes compete in the biggest adapted sailing championship in the world
- 'TheFork Fest' means 50% discount at participating restaurants
- Rainy and unstable weather expected from Friday