The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) has produced an easy-to-read insight into the vast number of leaked documents contained in its explosive Pandora Papers about global corruption.
GNR officer, 31 year old Tiago Cantigas, is one of 12 athletes chosen to represent Portugal national team by coach Danilo Ferreira, at the Wheelchair Handball Tournament in France this weekend.
The Centro Hospitalar Universitário do Algarve (CHUA) have announced they will create a Gender Identity and Diversity Department by the end of this year.
According to the Idealista price index, house prices in the Algarve have risen by 3.9% in the second quarter of this year.
The Prime Minister, António Costa, today ordered the revocation of the order published on Wednesday regarding the airport solution for the Lisbon region.
Yesterday, the PSP arrested 34 people on suspicion of being linked to a corruption scheme in the technical inspection of vehicles. The investigation, which began in 2017, had the collaboration of the Instituto da Mobilidade e dos Transportes (IMT) and covers at least seven inspection centers (CITV).
The European Union 27 bloc countries have approved a plan to eliminate carbon emissions to zero by 2035, by banning the sale of new vehicles that run on petrol and diesel.
Sandra Andrade is 49 years old, lives in Quarteira and has been missing since last Friday, June 24th. Her family is desperately looking for her.
- Albufeira: Two men arrested for assaults with firearms
- Time to adjust to living with less water
- Painful prices at the petrol pumps
- Serial pickpockets arrested on suspicion of over 50 crimes
- World's largest bacteria discovered: it can be seen with the naked eye
- Tavira: 3 injured by fire in Porta Nova
- Minor earthquake 20km south of Lagos
- Albufeira: Man arrested before setting his mother-in-law on fire