The first phase of a video surveillance system in Portimão has already started operating in the areas, with 36 cameras now up and running at the entrances to Portimão and Praia da Rocha.
Yesterday, Ikea Portugal announced that it will give a bonus equivalent to a month and a half salary to all workers, in December.
The Portimão PSP have arrested 11 men and 2 women, between 21 and 66 years of age for drug trafficking and possession of a prohibited weapon, in a mega anti drug trafficking operation.
José Gusmão and Marisa Matias, MEPs from the Left Bloc, have again questioned the European Commission about the destruction of Alagoas Brancas, in Lagoa.
The GNR of Paderne, along with Albufeira Criminal Investigation Center (NIC), have arrested a man and a woman aged 58 and 71, respectively, for drug trafficking after discovering Cannabis greenhouses just outside Paderne.
Following the recent confusion regarding the appointment system for the Withdrawal Agreement residence document, meaning only appointments in Lisbon were available to some Algarve residents, SEF have clarified the situation.
A man suspected of thefts from homes in the luxury resort area of Quinta do Lago in the Algarve was finally arrested after 3 months or robberies.
The strike starts today, Tuesday, and will go on indefinitely as professionals make a stand against overtime work and improving career opportunities.
- GNR arrest yet another suspect for drug trafficking
- Ryanair helps reduce carbon footprint by planting another 75,000 trees in Serra de Monchique
- Two Algarve municipalities exceeded legal debt limits in 2021
- Portugal’s much anticipated Digital Nomad Visa is now available
- Man arrested for disguising himself as a policeman to coerce victim into having sex
- Government presents project of four working days a week
- Olhão: Police seize drifting boat carrying six tons of hashish
- Three young athletes from Tavira become regional champions