The PSP of Olhão arrested a 34 year old man at the weekend, on suspicion of robbery for committing the crime of threatening an employee and resisting arrest.
Alte resident, Albertina Madeira has reached the grand old age of 100 years old, and has no plans to retire from running Alte village newspaper Ecos da Serra.
The captain of the port of Portimão, Eduardo Godinho, has issued a ban on canoes, kayaks and surfboards on six beaches in Lagoa in the interest of safety of vessels and people.
Portugal's government announced on Monday that it had created extraordinary support of €25,000 for beekeepers affected by the fires that occurred in May and August this year in the municipalities of Aljezur, Monchique, and Odemira.
Unfortunately since June this year, when demonstrators believed Amorim were involved in addressing the problem of smoke pollution from their factory in Silves, the situation has in fact worsened.
Several residents who live nearby a plot of land located on Estrada Nacional EN2, in Faro have expressed theuir concern regarding a piece of land which has accumulated trash : “It looks like a dumpster.”
The Judicial Court of Faro was the stage, this Wednesday afternoon, for the reading of the ruling, despite the strike of judicial employees during the investigations, of a mega fraud case.
- Illegal caravanners and campers return
- First underwater exhibition opens off the coast at Albufeira
- Rafael is walking from Porto to Faro to raise money for children with cancer
- Another European chain opens a new store in the Algarve
- GNR investigate animals poisoned in Albufeira and Silves
- Rain, thunder and hail forecast again
- Is the trend of piling up stones dangerous?
- Olhão: Police catch house burglar red-handed