Five people were rescued this Sunday, after an encounter with Orcas, off the coast of Sines.
A couple from the Vila Nova de Gaia area in northern Portugal decided to steal an entire in-ground swimming pool in the process of being installed!
Inflation across the eurozone has reached a new all-time high of 8.9% in July, up from 8.6% in June.
A foreign couple robbed a gas station last night in Lagos, stealing a car to getaway and fleeing with the cars owner inside.
The president of Turismo do Algarve, João Fernandes, said today that a set of measures is being prepared to reduce water consumption in tourist developments in the region, but that do not apply to human consumption.
A group of 20 young Englishmen broke beds, ripped off locks on doors, urinated on curtains and pranced around naked in front of other guests and residents at the Apartamentos Regina complex, in Albufeira.
The Union of Pre-Hospital Emergency Technicians (STEPH) revealed today that earlier this week a 70-year-old man, after suffering several seizures, had to wait more than an hour for an ambulance, to be transported to Faro Hospital.
Yesterday evening, an EasyJet flight from Faro to Glasgow made an emergency landing shortly after taking off, on suspicion of a fire in one of the engines.
- Global warming crisis here and now
- Olhão: Youth arrested for thefts and violent robberies of the elderly
- Portugal refuses EU proposal on gas usage cuts
- Emergency phoneline 112 to detect the exact origin of calls
- Runway at Luton airport melts, causing disruption and delays
- Navy divers deactivate bomb at Meia Praia, Lagos
- Charming Predator outwits the law
- Government downgrades fire risk to 'State of alert'