Yesterday, it was announced that the 16 municipalities of the Algarve will receive €1.2 million from the Environmental Fund to carry out projects to increase their capacity for selective collection of urban waste, in particular bio-waste.
The Judiciary Police of Portimão have identified and detained two young people, on suspicion of attempted murder and robbery crimes, committed last July in Portimão.
To the surpise of all those involved, a woman gave birth to her baby son early this yesterday morning, in a Lagos Volunteer Fire Department ambulance.
The president of the Algarve Regional Coordination and Development Commission (CCDR) today highlighted the need “to have consensus” with all entities to manage water in the region and study the feasibility of new abstractions.
Following a complaint about drug trafficking the GNR have arrested a 29 year old man in Loulé, with 5,356 doses of heroin in his possession.
Ryanair and the Government of Madeira will work to pressure ANA/Vinci not to apply the “unjustifiable and excessive” increase in airport fees that affect tourism and the economy, the airlines commercial director said today.
The final agreement was reached earlier this month by the European Parliament and the Council of the EU, that all EU citizens will be offered the possibility to have an EU Digital Identity Wallet to access public and private online services, offering full security and protection of personal data all over Europe.
With drug trafficking seemingly popping up everywhere these days, the GNR in the village of Carvoeiro arrested two 28 year old men on Friday, after they were behaving suspiciously.
- Portugal’s NHR tax regime extended for some – but only if plans are already underway
- Much needed assisted reproduction clinic opens in Faro
- New Monchique Air Means Center is one of three in the Algarve
- Polar air brings cold, dry weather from next week
- Rota do Petisco 2023 generated a whopping €353,000
- Three young motorcyclists die in accidents within 12 hours
- Algarve fraudster on the run is arrested in Brazil
- Faro Airport: full-scale emergency exercise this Tuesday night